Saturday, October 9, 2010

RESTAURANT PART:

The thing which stuck my mind then was that i have actually promised my uncle that i would return by 8 pm,it was already 7:30 pm when we reached the restaurant.
I decided to make an excuse for that,making excuses was my part time hobby,i knew i woudn't go wrong at that part.
By 8 pm the menu stuffing,and ordering was completed.I was left with the souvenir thing.
Picking those papers i started to write the names of my friends present overthere.
Announcement was done to give their opinions.
I have started writing mine,and each time i have tried to remember an incident related to that person,succeeded in some of them failed in many.
After all the papers were filled with different colours,we packed them in an envelope and gave it to the respective persons.
For most part of the time in restaurant i could listen to PRASHANTH,VIKAS,ANUDEEP, Girls,KISHORE,UDAY yelling at one another .
My mind was completely blank then,wondering what excuse should i be making,because the occasion was important ,it was my aunt's birthday.
I tried to take my mind off that for a while,and there was some whispering going on that MURALI's birthday was on the day before,and KARUNYA's the next day.
The guys planned a cake cutting festive,which worked for me actually i was able to bring my mind back.
Had some very good time overthere.It was raining heavily outside,and the waiter had brought a bowl full of biryani ,which i almost munched 100 times every gulp,showing how reluctant i was at eating then.

GOOD BYE TIME:

The time had come to leave and probably for the first time i was reluctant to move(considering i have to leave my friends),but the other part of my mind reminds me of the promise made.The thing i felt missing among my friends was that they weren't open in expressing their views,may be i was wrong too ,may be i was the odd man for them.
I wish i could speak to each and every one of them once again,spend some quality time.
Time hits us hard when we least expect it,wish i could meet each and every one once again,felt that was a half GET TOGETHER
(partly may be because it wasn't planned early)
ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL,but the part that i will relish upon when i remember of this is the "DUM CHARADES" part.
Half done,and its goodbye time,i have greeted every guy with a hug,and asked girls for an "ALVIDA(bye)."Off i went against them into the world like i did before, but with a gratificaton this time around.

EPILOGUE:

" SOME OF THEM ARE REALLY SPECIAL To ME".One fine day i wish "SOME" would be replaced by "ALL" .

"I MISSED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM"-------WHOLE HEARTEDLY..!!!!

"MISS THOSE CRICKET BET MATCHES"

                                       -------DEDICATED TO ALL MY SCHOOLBUDS.
                                    
                                       -------WRITTEN BY RAKESH(my version of our get together).

4 comments:

  1. loved it mate... :)
    miss u too :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vry nice ra..............
    i loved it.....
    miss u tooooooo.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ekadooooo touch chesnav ra
    superb vocab, nu racha po ra
    miss u mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one dude...... keep bloging

    ReplyDelete