Saturday, October 9, 2010

A DAY THAT GOES BY AS A WARM MEMORY/ A DATE WITH SCHOOL FRIENDS:

It was 7:30 am in the morning and i opened my eyes,knowing it would be a day to remember as I was actually going to meet my friends with whom i have spent
5 yrs in school.
"I am sure three fourths of my schoolbuds would not even remember me,considering the fact that i haven't spoke to them for 5 yrs
(2 yrs of inter and first 3 yrs of engg).
But that didn't hurt me because i was the one to be blamed for that,which i consider taking," these were the thoughts that ran through my head.
That was the umpteenth time i was looking at the watch,it read 9 am and i asked my uncle to drop me at KPHB bus stop.
That day i had someother work to be done at VISU(GRE CONSULTANTS) HEAD OFFICE in ameerpet.
By 10 am i was there in ameerpet and to my surprise i couldn't find the office which i was looking for.
"VISU head office ekkada undi?" i asked a person standing infront of an ATM."seeda jaake left lelena," he replied in hindi
(Guess in hyderabad two languages work both "hindi" and "telugu" showing the diversity of the great city).
I have completed my work over there a bit early as thoughts of being late crept in my head.It was 11:15 am already and i left the office.
I gave a call to my friend PRASHANTH,and knew that everyone would be late except for VIKAS (the on time guy of our school).
From there I took a bus to secunderabad where i met PRASHANTH and B.GOUTHAM,the two guys out of 5 with whom i am in touch with.
Let me tell something about this guy PRASHANTH "the unofficial face of our batch,a bridge between boys and girls
(this is very important considering that in our school guys and girls seldom speak),
a person with whom every guy and girl are in contact with,literally he is like the COORDINATOR of this so called GETTOGETHER",
the other one GOUTHAM is a "silent , shy personality and has a typical sense of humour,which i always liked."
Later we took an auto to JAWAHARLAL NEHRU ZOOLOGICAL PARK our official venue for GET TOGETHER.

No comments:

Post a Comment